Forum

The Stylebitches » GOSSIP

Soap Gossip

(43 posts)

Tags:

1. Sandydee

Well the hot gossip to come in the soaps..
    CORONATION STREET
    kevin and molly's affair they get close while she is doin office accounts and ends up doin kevin instead.. rumour has it tony will end up delivering maria's baby on a beach and jason and kirk's girlfriend(who works in the factory and i can't rmr her name) have a smooch but oh no their related!!!

EASTENDERS
    over on albert square evil archie is about to find out that danielle is ronnie's daughter(about bloody time)

EMMERDALE
    cain is back for good in april whoooo and daz and aaron come to blows over victoria!! ( what is it with emmerdale and their incestious relationships)

I think i might update this weekly let me know xx

Posted 1 week ago #
  2. OMG yes this needs as many updates on as many soaps as we can.. im a soap fanatic..

woo bring back Cain, love him..
    do we know wat happens in eastenders at archie and peggys wedding..??

xx

Posted 1 week ago #
  3. Sandydee

she marries him and wises up after the wedding the big rumour is they've filmed 2 storyline to dannielle and ronnie one with danni dying...

Posted 1 week ago #
  4. OMG no..... why would Danielle die..? uh i hope that dont happen, i like her.. nd 2nyt, wat is goin on wit poor Callum, i just wanted to cuddle him and Stacey let him walk away.. =[ it was so sad..

Ken Barlow - another affair - how sick did i feel - VERY VERY sick..=[ it is so wrong, but like father like son, i felt sorry for Leanne..but i bet they get back together..

xx

Posted 1 week ago #
  5. Sandydee

well she's off to have a baby actually peters new girlfriend will be michelle and callum is leaving the show!

Posted 1 week ago #
  6. Brilliant stuff Sandy, I gave you some titles so it's easier for people to dip in and out of....!

You're a font of knowledge - give us updates all the time - you are now the Official Stylebitch Soap Correspondent!!

Do you accept this position of great power?

Posted 1 week ago #
  7. Sandydee

oh i feel like i've been knighted

Posted 1 week ago #
  8. woo......
    congratualtions Official Stylebitch Soap Correspondent...
    im so excited for u..

no OMG Peter and Michelle..NO...=[
    Bye Bye Callum..=[ also upsetting..

gosh this is crazy..keep em coming missy, i love it..xxx

Posted 1 week ago #
  9. Wow... Sandy can I have your autograph??

Posted 1 week ago #
  10. Sandydee

Do we want home and away neighbours and hollyoaks news too??

Posted 1 week ago #
  11. Sure why not???

Posted 1 week ago #
  12. oh gosh yes..
    roll on in with all the gossip to any soap on the tv..=]
    il listen, if no1 else will..

xxx

Posted 1 week ago #
  13. Sandydee

HOME AND AWAY
    Kirsty is back next wk without Kane or oliver wanting to rekindle her romance with Miles(who was better as an imaginary friend as no one wud have to look at him)

HOME AND AWAY
    Ravi's affair and sexuality are revealed to everyone

Posted 1 week ago #
  14. oh yea..im so glad that Kirsty is back, but where is Oliver and y is he not with his Mammy..?
    nd OMG, Nancy is gunna go mental, is her lil affair gunna b revealed too..?
    and so we kno is Sasha nd Warren gunna get it on..? nd will Justin and Hannah please break up with their partners and just amke everyone happy and show us how cute a couple they could be..??

xx

Posted 1 week ago #
  15. yes you are now an SBC! Stylebitch Correspondent!

Arise - SBC SandyDee!!

Talk about any soap you fancy my dear - you own this particular intraweb stage!
    xx

Posted 1 week ago #
  16. Sandydee

CORRIE
    Return of John Stape and Teresa Byrant(daryls mum) in April

EASTENDERS
    Syed Masood makes his appearance in May

EMMERDALE
    Cain Dingle in April and next wk a new character with a link to Mark(possibly ex mistress)

Posted 1 week ago #
  17. Sandydee

Calvin knows now everything about Warren and is due for massive revenge!

Posted 1 week ago #
  18. Sandydee

justin and hannah score next wk

Posted 1 week ago #
  19. yeah........=]
    woo i cant wait for hannah nd justin to get together..

jon stape, oh that will b fun..

syed masood, cant wait for that storyline..=]

SBC we love u..xxx

Posted 1 week ago #
  20. Sandydee

anything u want to know ask and i'll try my best to get u an answer and the only fair city gossip i will ever report is that the town of carrickstown has been blown up!!

Posted 1 week ago #
  21. Sandydee

to your earlier question lisa, kane and kirsty have an argument off screen and he takes oliver and she returns to summer bay! its not the last we've seen of kane thou.

Posted 1 week ago #
  22. becky

sandy u bloody legdent

sbc
    xxx

Posted 1 week ago #
  23. what happens to Roman in Home and Away... do they know yet?

Posted 1 week ago #
  24. Janette

Omigosh,all this soap knowledge is great.I really dont care if that Danielle one dies in Eastenders,she bugs the crap outta me.That storyline has been draggin on waaay to long.

Posted 1 week ago #
  25. Sandydee

Roman not able to decide between leah and martha cops off with Miles instead!! ha ha no his final storyline is only being filmed this month so as soon as i know i'll post it up!!

Posted 1 week ago #
  26. hay i want a job title ehehehe

Posted 1 week ago #
  27. Sandydee

next wk's soap gossip

EASTENDERS:
    Ronnie realises it was danielle who graffitied her door as archie recognises danielle's locket and cops on who she is. Max tells tanya he still loves her and starts to date a caseworker to find out were lauryn is. Archie tells peggy to ditch the election or the weddings off.

CORONATION STREET:

David give gail an ultimatium him or joe and she chooses joe so he leaves and moves back with Martin. after the wedding drama liz and becky have a huge bust up and luke confesses he is buyin carla's share of underworld

EMMERDALE:

Mark spots a familiar face in faye leaving home farm and breaks down as he realises she may have kidnapped will. Daz attacks aaron after he tells him he has slept with Victoria and she is secretly delighted daz may have feels for her. Bob faces bankruptcy after Aaron steals money from him. Debbie vows to be a proper mum to sarah when she is realised from prison.

HOLLYOAKS:

Hannah persuades ash to drop the charges against justin. Carmel informs calvin she wants a divorce. Kris saves nancy and tells her he's in love with her. Nancy finds ravi and kris in a compromising position.

HOME AND AWAY:

Rachel's horrified to witness tony meeting another woman. Charlie's morto when hugo cancels their date. Kane punches myles when he's see's him talkin to kirsty soon before he leaves the bay. Nicole realises that belle has a drug habit and confronts her. Aden's stunned to hear robbo assaulted joey

Posted 4 days ago #
  28. sandydee bet u didnt know jacks not really dead hes in witness protection???

Posted 4 days ago #
  29. Sandydee

hun i did but it hasn't been confirmed yet so i'd be wary to write down speculation and make myself look like a dingbat ha!! they asked viewers in Aus to vote on how they'd like jack's death to become and in an episode bein viewed in aus this wk tony rachel and martha launch jack's boat and she thinks she's sees him!

Posted 3 days ago #
  30. Janette

No way Sandy!!!Good old home and away for the mad storylines.

Posted 3 days ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Proudly Powered by bbPress.