The Stylebitches » PERSONAL STUFF!

Fortune tellers how was your experience?

(56 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by Angela Doyle
  • Latest reply from kittykat
  1. Angela Doyle

Login to Send PM

I know most of you are thinking- i DON'T BELIEVE IN THEM! And you know up until a week ago I didn't either. Now I went to a nice few particularly after a bereavement and got no comfort at all. So 6 years on I paid a visit to this guy- had no expectations- told him to forget the connecting with the dead and tell me all about me ha- selfish I know but feck it- i had enough of bad readings. So when during my one hour reading- which only cost €50 and i say only cos most are more expensive for less time. He got bombarded with family members who wanted to talk to me including the person who mattered most- names- dates, how they passed- a conversation i had with this person- a guilt i had felt no one else knew- a birth in my family that was about to happen and what the gender of that child would be- which happened- 12 hours after the reading. My dog who had passed- my job- my relationship- accurate stuff not just ramblings- names- identical descriptions of the person- i was shaking after it- but in a good way- and i have finally made peace with death! no matter what anyone else was to say to me now I wouldn't care less- i respect ppl who don't believe in them- but i will never change my belief after the most amazing experience ever- oh and to be told i'll be filthy rich was a nice part too. Has anyone else had a fantastic experience with fortune tellers?

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. sarah lala

Login to Send PM

This is so mad, my friend just rang me & asked if I'd go see a medium with her this evening! I've never been to anything like it before & I'm a bit nervous/anxious. It's not goin to be a one to one readin though, he's guna be on a stage! If he comes to me I'll die! lol That's really freaky how he was so acurate Angela, if I'm honest I don't really believe it (but I've never been), but after such a spot on reading u must be freaked out! xx

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. Angela Doyle

Login to Send PM

Unreal Sarah- being honest i didn't expect to get such an accurate readinh. I neve booked him a friend did and i didn't want to go and only went to be there for her. I had been to few before as i said and none of them were worth the money spent- some had bits and pieces that could have been linked to me- but this guy knew everything and i mean everything. I was crying throughout the reading out of shock and disbelief and finally answers I needed. As i said went in there with selfish head not expecting what i got, Now he told me one minor thing i needed to step over but would do- about an operation i had- everything was accurate- he has some gift. Do you know the fortune teller who's on stage? don't be nervous.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. sarah lala

Login to Send PM

He must have a gift to have been so acurate...maybe there are people with this gift but I think the majority of people who claim to have this gift are fake or chancers. I'm glad u got the answers u needed : D u must be so happy. No I don't know him but my friend does & he gave her two free tickets. Did ur fortune teller tell u much about the future? I bet ur over the moon with what he said about u being filthy rich! I would be! hehe I just don't know what to expect...do they focus on the past or future or a bit of both?

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. Angela Doyle

Login to Send PM

i thin it depends Sarah- i've been to ones who just look at the future and sure you neve know how much they influence that for you. He told me so much of the past and present I believe the future but he didn't go into too much of it. Like told me I would have twins! and that the person i'm with has twins in his family. Told me I would become rich from something i create and that would happen not this year but next. Told me about a trip i'm about to take about more stuff too that i can't go into too much here ha. But it was lovely- in the end he was like have you any questions and i was like no cos it was the first time i had been given a proper reading. I totoally agree with you on there is so many chancers out there- my mum died and about a year after her death went to one in DUblin and she started telling me to go home now and tell you mum her mother was asking for her and all this crap! and she charges a fortune.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. sarah lala

Login to Send PM

aww twins! & lots of money! you've got good times coming : ) lol
    Well I'm guna see what he says tonight, & I'll post how it went later tonight or tomorrow! I'm excited now : D : D xx

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. Angela Doyle

Login to Send PM

i know ha ah sure ya never know! I hope it goes great for you- please let me know how it goes. Best of luck Sarah.

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. Charlotte

Login to Send PM

Angela, whats the name of the fortune teller you saw? Is he dublin-based? My friends and I have been looking out for a good recommendation for one for ages, would love to go :-).

Posted 1 year ago #
  9. Angela Doyle

Login to Send PM

Hi Charlotte, no not dub- being to a few there who didn't tell me anything right ha! Heis based n Clonmel- Rory Bates is his name and number is 086 8457084. There is a wait but it is so worth it. Esp if you want to get a great reading that will be worth your money.

Posted 1 year ago #
  10. Charlotte

Login to Send PM

Haha!! That is mad, Im from Clonmel!! Perfect, thanks angela

Posted 1 year ago #
  11. Charlotte

Login to Send PM

Is the meeting in his house? Is he scary to meet? Young/old?

Posted 1 year ago #
  12. Angela Doyle

Login to Send PM

ha that's cool. He works from an office near profiles hair salon? do you know that place? he is a hynotherapist trained. He is late 20s- he was the first fortune teller i wasn't scared of ha. Lovely guy- his eyes move kind of back a bit when he's doing a reading but it's not one bit scary. I just felt so comfortbale and you know how some of them like watch the clock he didn't have one and was almost keeping me there asking me at the end did i need anything answered- which i didn't. I hope you get a good reading from him because I couldn't believe how he knew the things about me was just brillaint. I've been to ones who wrote books, were on tv and all that jazz and they didn't even know my mum died or anything relevant but he did.

Posted 1 year ago #
  13. Charlotte

Login to Send PM

Im really sorry to hear about your mum. And glad you got piece of mind from him. I went to one in the georges st arcade last year, and when i went in she asked me to put my hand on the tarot cards and make one wish, and then she was spot on as to what the wish was. But then she was saying all this crap about how this particular guy in my life had strong feelings for me bla bla, and we'd get together, we didnt! Isnt this embarrasing to say, but i dont know where profiles is?! Can you walk in off the street and make a booking too?

Posted 1 year ago #
  14. Angela Doyle

Login to Send PM

ah thanks Charlotte. I dunno girl cos i didn't even want to go and my friend booked him over the phone after her sister went and thot he was brilliant. She drove i think it's near the hospital. I'm sure tho he would give better directions hon- sorry i'm useless there. I hope if you go he's accurate for you as i know how crap it can be. That's pity bout George's arcade- sometimes they re real hit and miss aren't they. best of luck with it.

Posted 1 year ago #
  15. fairynice

Login to Send PM

wow thats great that you had such a good reading.. I know there is a guy based in ashbourne and he is supposed to be amazing. My boyfriends mam, two sisters and sister inlaw went to see him and they were all shocked by how accurate he was... he even said to one of the girls to have her drains checked in her house as there was a problem and she was like.. no no never had any problems with them.. and the next day the drains flooded into her backgarden!! :O:O he does healing aswell. I think he costs around €70 which is not robbery.. but it is expensive. I always feel like I have a bit of a sixth sense but I am too much of a scaredy cat to develop things.. I would be terrified of spirits(evil ones) and knowing things before they happen... me and my mam are very psychie towards each other.. we think things at the same time and one of us will say it just as the other one is going to.. not just normal kind of stuff.. stuff thats totally off a subject or just very random ..

Posted 1 year ago #
  16. Angela Doyle

Login to Send PM

I totally believe in that Fairy- he told me that most ppl are psychic just don't develop it and if you're already having experiences maybe you will. I gave my mum a hug two weeks before she died and was last time i seen her- got into the car said to my then partner- i have this terrible feeling mam is bout to die was awful feeling and it came thru- she ws very young and died suddenly not from an illness. We all have a part of us in tune with the spiritual side just not all of us connect with it strongly. Is the guy is Ahsbourne called Joe? heard someone up there meant to be spot on as well.

Posted 1 year ago #
  17. fairynice

Login to Send PM

god thats mad angela.. sorry to hear about your mam emm yeah I'm pretty sure is name is Joe but what he told the people I know was freakily accurate.. I booked him twice but chickened out.. silly I know but I am such a scaredy cat about anything spiritual! I went to a lady that does tea leaves before.. she wasn't bad for 2o quid and it was a great laugh to be honest.. but she did say one thing I was amazed by.. she said "I don't know how you feel about cats, but there is the most beautiful cat in your cup and he is always watching over you" and I couldn't help but laugh because my mam has two cats and I am a dog person but I have a very soft spot for the two cats but one in particular.. and he is absolutely gorgeous... so I thought that was nice.. ooh and she mentioned my partners initial too "K".. and said he was very important to me and that he loves me more than I realise.. hmm.. mad!

Posted 1 year ago #
  18. Angela Doyle

Login to Send PM

ah that's lovely she sounded really nice. I love when they can at least get initials and that- that's why i couldn't believe when Rory got my mums full name, my two grand mothers full names and my mums dog Max who she had for 12 years left two weeks after she died- and Raory said your mum is telling me she has Max here with her too and rory described him perfectly! I don't think he's scary and would reccomend him- however i've been scared before and it put me off them for few years.

Posted 1 year ago #
  19. pammy

Login to Send PM

yip i believe ive said in another forum topic that ive seen and heard things that are freaky as fook, and would scare the fuck right out of you i wont go into detail in case u think i need sectioned

but my experiance with a spooky wife was amazing, about 3 months before i met my husband i went to see one and she told me all about how i was going to met someone in 3 weeks or 3 months he would be the love of my life and in some way he would be tied to my past - he was turns out we were at the same primary school but didnt know each other, she told me id have 3 children i have 2 boys and i lost a baby at 4 and a half months on, she told me about my twin sisters who died at birth she told me about my twin brothers who were having health problems at the time she even told me that she could see a yellow teddy on my bed - i had a tweety pie on my bed, she told me i see things which i do

amazing

but theres a saying which is true

"To the believer no proof is needed, to the non believer no proof is possible"

Posted 1 year ago #
  20. Roisin Curtis

Login to Send PM

Angela u said "he is a hynotherapist trained". Maybe he hypnotised you, got all the info out of u, put the clock forward by an hour and then finished up ha ha.
    I went to one afew yrs ago when a mate was short someone to take with her. This one was a white witch so she freaked me out. She knew my friends name, that she had hung herself, how I had met her and that I had a photo of her hanging on my wardrobe. I bawled my eyes out throughout and got a sense of peace for the first time since my friend died.
    On the future side though..... I'm still waiting to meet a guy around fireworks and make a fortune

Posted 1 year ago #
  21. Migilito

Login to Send PM

i went to one in dublin (underneath ms fantasia's???) and i HATED him!!!! coz he was right. it freaked me out. at the time was really in love and happy, and he told me it wasn't gonna last and a few things about why it wouldn't last but not too specific. so of course i decided he was a big lying and because of that i tried extra hard to make the relationship work, which it didn't.

he also told me i'd end up with someone who is not my type and is from the country (and i'm culchie-ist) and that's who i'm with now, and am SO happy.

he said that my aura was yellow or something and he could tell that i had been just talkin about my ex (which i had been, but was at other end of the road and he wouldn't have heard, and i hadn't spoken bout him for yonks before this)

he said loadsa other things too that were true, and the same to my friend.

don't go unless you are prepared to hear the truth coz he doesn't just tell you what you want to hear.

he's very nice though!!!!

Posted 1 year ago #
  22. Sandydee

Login to Send PM

girls i've only ever had bad experience with fortune tellers one told me i would have six kids all boys(i have 2 girls) another told me i wouldn't have children for another 5 yrs as i sat their 5 months pregnant infront of him i would love to know of anyone that has had good experience with one from cork as i do believe in fortune tellers i just think i've been unlucky

Posted 1 year ago #
  23. Gina

Login to Send PM

they say a proper fortune teller will not accept money just gifts of things like tea. there is a guy in kilkeel I want to go and see but im scared shitless lol
    there are loads in dundalk and I reckon y thecould find out all about you and then tell you
    its a thing I dont know if I believe in or not lol
    I will go one day but my head is in a fucked up place at the minute I dont need another thing to add to it
    in saying that I have taken the name and number of your guy Angela he sounds good

Posted 1 year ago #
  24. Janette

Login to Send PM

I have went to two before and didnt find them any good.The second guy told me i was pregnant at that moment and that i had conceived when i was at a wedding two weeks before.Yeah,i was at a wedding but he had me completly freaked out.I wanted to wait to see if i got my period while in the mean time crying every night wondering how i was gonna deal with another baby,a crap relationship and no money.I was in bits freaking out and then got excited and started thinking posistive.
    I was never pregnant.
    He was wrong on so many levels.
    Saying that,i tried ringing about going to one today but she is really hard to get in contact with but i've heard she's briliant.

Posted 1 year ago #
  25. sarah lala

Login to Send PM

Hi Angela I've been to the medium! It was really good, I didn't have a clue what to expect. He was on a stage in a room of about 50-60people. He told us that he is'nt a fortune teller but that he can communicate with spirits & pass messages etc to people, so it was a bit different. It lasted 4hours but it didn't feel that long! He spoke to a lot of people & what he said to everyone except 1 or 2 people was spot on. He knew a lot of really personal stuff too, like he told one woman where she keeps a specific photo (in her 2nd draw in her bedroom, on the right, under her clothes)- really specific like. One woman cried because he told her that someone v.close (I'm guessin her husband maybe) was ok, he told her how he died, things that went on before he passed. He didn't have anything for me though. I'm a bit spooked out but it was really good & it has got me thinking. I'll def go again! xx

Posted 1 year ago #
  26. Angela Doyle

Login to Send PM

That's brilliant Sarah i'm delighted it went well- i get spooked too ha. Well the number is there hon if you ever want to see the guy i went to. And Roisin that's so funny ha- never thot of that lol- but i went to hyno before and they said they couldn't htnorise me my mind just works over time- which it does and causes me very little sleep ha. Janette that's terrible what happened to you- i know it's awful when they get it wrong and too many of them do- and i hate that it's not fair messing with people- as i sad the woman i went to years ago put me off them and this time i only went for a friend. Gina i have to agree with you on the payment thing and i was always one to think that why do they have a gift and charge us for it- but i get paid to be a writer and i'm sure everyone else does for their profession as we all have to make a living-but Gina some of them milk it apar some woman up north charges 700 euro for a reading which is un real and extortian. Rory was only 50 euro and i swear if i'd know what he would have told me i would have paid lots more.

Posted 1 year ago #
  27. Janette

Login to Send PM

Yeah,Angela.I have also heard of colossal prices.The most i have paid is €40.
    I heard of a woman in Leitrim that is donation only and supposed to be very good.There is a lady in Enniskillen that my sister swears by but im not sure if she is doing it anymore.

Posted 1 year ago #
  28. Angela Doyle

Login to Send PM

€40 is pretty good Janette it's nice to feel you haven't been robbed! I don't think i'll go to another one for a few years now if i even do you know. Joe Gough in meath is suposed to be good too- but i've never been.

Posted 1 year ago #
  29. fairynice

Login to Send PM

yes... gough... definitely thats him.. I couldn't remember the surname yesterday but as soon as I saw it there I remembered. He doesn't even ask for your full name when you are on the waiting list.. so that is good too.. :):) I think I will book him again.. and actually go this time! oooh exciting!!

Posted 1 year ago #
  30. Angela Doyle

Login to Send PM

does he not- i got a text from the woman who works for him and she did? i didn't go to him in the end cos he was too far away and she was pls post on a deposit at this date etc. But with Rory i just booked didn't give full name or need to send a deposit. But good luck with him- i have heard he is great as well- very blunt apar

Posted 1 year ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.