What I WANT from Sex and the City 2.
1. For all four ladies to stop screaming ‘Hiiiiiiii’ when they all meet up. They never did that in the series. Stop it. I don’t care if it was because Samantha was in L.A. They’re better than that.
2. For Carrie to leave Big’s ass if he f*cks up again. I understand, the course of true love never runs smooth, but HE LEFT HER AT THE ALTAR. Then she married him because he gave her a wardrobe and a shoe. *sigh*
3. For there to be no cheating. We’ve already witnessed the miracle of Steve’s ability to score someone else, do not make us believe Harry would do the same. Big is too obvious.
4. For Charlotte to have a story line that was not ‘comical!’ or ‘children!’ The woman has a Masters in Fine Art or something, can’t she just have an intelligent conversation somewhere along the way?
5. No ‘Love’ keyring. Or Louis Vuitton.
6. No close ups on Miranda’s nipples. Please Jebus. Please.
7. No mention of the ‘economic climate’. Not interested. Unless it’s Charlotte discussing it in an intelligent manner with Harry in an adult conversation that does not involve the mention of children. (see point 4.)
8. No dialogue. Just clothes. Let’s call a spade a spade.
That’s all. Add your own in the comments section.