IT”S OSCAR TIME! Little gold statues will be given to fancy-dressed ladies and slightly boozed up gentlemales tonight - so if you’re up watching it, why not keep your laptop on your eh…lap, and post your comments in a real-time fashion! Hurrah!
On to the business at hand - anyone care to offer up their thoughts on who’ll win what? Here’s the list below, more after the jump!
Best actor in a leading role
* Jeff Bridges in “Crazy Heart” WINNER!
* George Clooney in “Up in the Air”
* Colin Firth in “A Single Man”
* Morgan Freeman in “Invictus”
* Jeremy Renner in “The Hurt Locker”
Best actor in a supporting role
* Matt Damon in “Invictus”
* Woody Harrelson in “The Messenger”
* Christopher Plummer in “The Last Station”
* Stanley Tucci in “The Lovely Bones”
* Christoph Waltz in “Inglourious Basterds” WINNER!
Best actress in a leading role
* Sandra Bullock in “The Blind Side” WINNER!
* Helen Mirren in “The Last Station”
* Carey Mulligan in “An Education”
* Gabourey Sidibe in “Precious:
* Meryl Streep in “Julie & Julia”
Best actress in a supporting role
* Penélope Cruz in “Nine”
* Vera Farmiga in “Up in the Air”
* Maggie Gyllenhaal in “Crazy Heart”
* Anna Kendrick in “Up in the Air”
* Mo’Nique in “Precious: Based on the Novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire” WINNER!
*“Avatar” James Cameron
*“The Hurt Locker” Kathryn Bigelow WINNER!
*“Inglourious Basterds” Quentin Tarantino
*“Precious: Based on the Novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire” Lee Daniels
*“Up in the Air” Jason Reitman
Best motion picture of the year:
*“The Blind Side”
*“The Hurt Locker” WINNER!
*“Precious: Based on the Novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire”
*“A Serious Man”
*“Up in the Air”
And here are some dresses!
Anna Kendrick from ‘Up in the Air’ - pretty but for the heinous lace slit thingy.
Mariska Hargitay - meh.
Amanda Seyfried - her hair - what the hell?!?!?
Nicole Richie - see I kind of love it, but it’s so 60’s-70’s it’s almost fancy dress.
***CLICK BELOW FOR MORE THANK YOU PLEASE***
Zoe Saldana - what the goddamn hell? I wouldn’t mind the madness, but the fit? The sequins? the shoes?!?
Carey Mulligan - I could have done without the earrings and graduated length.
Ryan Reynolds - Stylebitcher Ali is beside me, and she is in love.
Maggie Gylenhaal - looked interesting on TV, but a bit Coast-y and creased in photos..
Miley Cyrus - pretty pretty pretty, but I think it’s a little old for her. Stick it on Penelope Cruz and I’ll be happy.
Tina Fey - Ah god, it looks cheap. I’m sorry but no.
SJP - I don’t care that the back is completely mis-shapen, it’s still on my lust-list.
Rachel McAdam - all a bit bridesmaid 1973, but still prettiful
Mariah - Glad to see ‘no Name’ and ‘Claire’s Accessories’ make it to the red carpet.
Charlize - and here are my boobies.
Penelope - just no. Debs dress on steroids. She still looks stunning though. Cow.
Jlo - I loved it til I saw how wide it made her look. Eh. No.
Kirsten - does not exist and therefore can not be sleeping with my man.
George and Elisabetta - plain plankey dress - and George looks wrecked.
Gabourey Sidibe - would look good on Helen Mirren. It’s about that age group.
Kate Winslet - not navy and not one shouldered! Amazing feat.
Cameron Diaz - beautiful, beautiful dress - but what IS the face.
Demi Moore - is she backwards aging or wha’?
Meryl - much bettero than the Globes. Fresh lookin’
What do you think?